Can you foster and maintain pupil's interest in a subject?
Do you think you can help learners develop their full potential?
Can you set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all dispositions?
If this sounds like you, look no further! Randstad is currently actively looking for experienced High Level Teaching Assistants to work in a fantastic school, Hacton Primary. You would be supporting the teachers by covering classes and working closely with SEN children in a range of year groups. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is currently considering getting into teaching by gaining QTS.
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
- Dedicated consultants with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Support the class teacher during lessons, by working closely with small groups of children to provide them with additional support during lessons
- Running interventions for children individually and in small groups to support them with their learning and progress
- Cover classes across the school by delivering lessons from pre-planned materials, deploying any additional TA staff effectively and marking children's work at the end of and during the lesson
- Be a team member who is able to pick up any additional duties and eager to have a go at trying out new things
- A HLTA qualification (Level 4, or equivalent) OR QTS
- 6 months of teaching experience across numerous year groups
- A solid understanding of the national curriculum for KS1 and KS2
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons confidently across a number of year groups
- Experience of working with children that have SEN
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to email@example.com or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you!