Teachanywhere is looking for a Secondary Computer Science teacher, for an excellent school in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate:
- Must be a fully qualified teacher with a B.Ed/BSc with a PGCE in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience
- A very good understanding of current best practice preferably relating to the KS3, KS4 and KS5 National Curriculum of England and Wales
- High standard of communication in all aspects, both formally and informally
- Value & integrate diversity
- Be innovative and creative
- Able to contribute to the extensive extra-curricular programme of the school and may be required to undertake other duties in addition to their teaching duties
This school is a medium sized school with nearly 1200 students and 200 staff situated on well-resourced campuses in a tranquil location and active community. At the heart of the school's educational philosophy are the values of care, kindness, respect and compassion. The student experience is characterised by a highly personalised learning environment, small class sizes, creative approaches to teaching and learning, and a broad range of extracurricular activities.
Living and working in Hong Kong is an incredible opportunity where East meets West mixed and Chinese roots are mixed with British colonial influence. A huge variety of activities await you: mouth-watering array of food awaits you at every turn, shop until you drop at the city's wealth of glitzy shopping malls, vintage dens, side-street boutiques and markets, with no sales tax anywhere in sight.
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development allowance
- Gratuity of 18.75%
- Full remuneration of school fees for one child per teacher
- Medical and dental insurance for the employee.
- 2 year contract
To apply please apply with your up to date CV today to email@example.com
- Successful applicants will be contacted via e-mail or telephone and must be able to provide solid references for at least the past three academic years
- Due to the high volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted
- Teachanywhere have been successfully placing qualified teachers into schools across the world for more than 10 years
- With a dedicated team who have worked in different regions, we provide first-hand experience, support and advice to ensure we find the right job for you.