Hospital Cleaner - DBS Required
Job Title: Cleaner
Salary: £9.77 per hour (MUST HAVE DBS)
Shift Times: Various to suit
My client is seeking reliable workers to work within the NHS as a Cleaner which would include the duties below. There are various other roles as well which may also be suitable. Please note uniform and PPE will be provided.
There are various shifts available.
- Clean to a high standard and follow work procedures that incorporate all quality standards laid down by the client and Environment Audits.
- Clean floors, work surfaces, furnishings and related equipment manually and by use of machines, understanding and adhering to work schedules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Empty, dispose and replace clinical and domestic waste as directed and ensure that waste is disposed of correctly.
- Ensure that all equipment and materials required to perform all cleaning tasks are maintained in a hygienic and safe condition and any deviation in store levels or suitability of equipment is reported to the Team Leader for action.
- Ensure that high personal hygiene and infection control standards are maintained in relation to personal tasks
To be considered for this role you Must have:
- Valid DBS
- Hardworking and dedicated
So if you think this is the job for you then apply now or call 01707 378378
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.