Randstad is currently looking for Hospital Porters on a temporary basis for ongoing going contracts. Hospital porters are key members of staff and move patients and goods around the hospital site, so need to be physically fit.
Because of the nature of the role, a DBS check will be done to ensure candidates are allowed to work with vulnerable people.
Applicants with current DBS checks (carried out in the last 12 months) will be prioritised for immediate start.
* To sort documentation, transport and deliver all patients
* Transport goods and equipment to wards and departments.
* Report all maintenance issues to your supervisor
* Deliver beds & trolleys, wheelchairs, internal and external electrical vehicles and tugs.
* Cleaning up waste material and removing materials from areas of work to waste areas.
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
-Health and safety knowledge
- Relevant experience and references from previous contractors
- Competitive pay rate
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
- Added to our database for further opportunities
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.