URGENT - FIRST AIDER - DBS HOUSEKEEPER / CLEANER REQUIRED - Birmingham - £10p/h
The role is primarily to fill a building Fist Aider role however this person has taken on sanitising / cleaning and some light housekeeping duties to give the role a bit of diversity.
- Weekly pay - £10 - £12 p/h (depending on experience)
- Holiday Pay
- SSP Pay
- Guaranteed hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 30 minute break ( there may be occasions when you will need to remain on site during your breaks)
- Temporary position with possibility to go permanent
- Immediate start
- Working for a facilities company
- Attractive site
- MUST be a first aider (pass the 3 day course)
- MUST have DBS within 3 years
- First aid duties for all persons in the building
- Light housekeeping
- Sanitising the site area
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.