Our client is a global snack powerhouse with an unrivalled portfolio of brands people love. We have an exciting opportunity for a Part time HR Advisor supporting our Manufacturing plant.
This role is for 20 hours per week and is expect to run until the end of 2021.
- Provide HR Administration / advisory support to 500 factory-based employees as part of a small people team.
- Provide high-quality data management ensuing data and systems integrity.
- Support projects and continuous improvement initiatives around the full employee life cycle including:
- Employee Engagement & Communication
- Recruitment & onboarding
- Education and training
- Attendance management
- Employee Relations
The successful candidate will have;
- 2 years plus HR experience
- A proactive approach who can adapt to a varying workload
- Strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT Proficiency, with experience in Workday being a distinct advantage
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma in a factory environment is a distinct advantage
- A drive to succeed, with the scope to carry our administrative duties and positively impact projects related to the people agenda.
If this role sounds like you and you are interested in working a contact on a 20-hour week then we would like to hear from you.
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...