Are you an experienced HR Advisor seeking your next challenge?
As a leading Facilities Management company, my client has an immediate opportunity for a HR Advisor to join their Specialist Project Team on an initial interim basis.
Working 40 hours per week, full time, this is predominantly a home-based role, however we are looking for somebody who is based within the Leeds/Yorkshire area, as some travel will be required.
The purpose of this role will be to provide an excellent professional field-based HR advisory service to line managers requiring advice, support, guidance and training on people management issues in order to maximise the effectiveness of our Human Resource.
- Provide guidance and practical expertise to line managers on policy related issues to ensure the best performance of both their team as a whole and the individuals within it.
- Undertake employee consultation as part of TUPE/reorganisation.
- Support the HRBP in the collation and analysis of HR information, including the monitoring of HR activity against key performance metrics.
- Support Bids, Mobilisations and Projects and assist the HRBP's in the mobilization of contracts.
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of HR initiatives aimed at improving people management and business performance.
- Manage the relationship with recognised trade unions and provide data where appropriate.
- Provide recruitment support, including approval of Vacancy Notification Forms, interviews and vetting to the local management teams.
To be successful for this role, you will be an experienced HR Advisor with experience of dealing with a high volume agency labour force.
You will hold a CIPD Qualification or equivalent and will have excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to work on your own initiative and without need for close supervision.
You should also have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all
Experience of working with Unions would also be desired.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.