Static HVAC Engineer needed to be part of a Team on a huge site !
A mechanical engineer is required for a permanent role on a large scale static site (over 2 million sq ft). You will work as part of a close knit team onsite and will play a crucial role in the ongoing maintenance of this critical site.
You will be required to carry out a range of maintenance tasks in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations in the delivery of :
* Mechanical Installation and maintenance works. Chillers, vrv's, air handling units etc.
* Provide regular briefing to the Project Manager on progress against plan or program.
* Utilise the BMS as a tool in controlling and monitoring mechanical plant
* Ensures compliance with all contractual, HBN and HTM requirements for all areas of responsibility
* Detailed understanding and control of the CAFM system
* Review all documentation, reports and service sheets when required for accuracy prior to onward issues.
* Role to include AP duties as required by the contact. (Disciplines as required by contract)
* Liaise with Trust staff as and when required during the coordination of planned and reactive activities.
* Maintain all records associated with delivering the service ensuring faults are repaired in accordance with the contract requirements
* Participate in the On Call process
Works to be carried out with diligence, competence and in a manner that ensures customer expectations are met at all times.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Complete all works in a competent and compliant manner in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE requirements (Inc the supervision of sub- contractors) and documents completed.
* Develop a level of competence in the application of IT skills (Excel / Word / Email / PDA), to manage business information, communication and workload.
* Develop a level of competence in the use of a PDA device and understand the importance of the work order data
* Carry out maintenance, reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
* Work with team leaders to prioritise workload to ensure all works are completed within time and budget.
* Work in a proactive manner to build client relationships and be responsive to customer needs
* Ensure all types of work undertaken are assessed for hazards and risks and those risks and hazards are appropriately managed
Required: F-Gas qualifications
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.