IAM Engineer required for a global Financial Services entity in Birmingham. You'll be working on a new company transformation project rolling out a new IAM platform across the group. Once this is done, you'll be fully in charge of management and administration of the new platform. The company has a large security team with many routes to progress (including internationally if there is appetite.)
- Timely resolution of access management issues.
- Creation of authentication policies.
- Defining scopes and claims.
- Update the existing access management system.
- Application patching & certificate management.
- Working on ad hoc activities related to IAM.
- 2+ years of supporting an IAM platform.
- Good knowledge of IAM systems and software.
- Knowledge of current security standards and protocols such as; SAML, 0Auth, SSO and LDAP
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.