south west london
Calling all nurses in South West London. With competitive prices, flexible shifts to suit you and countless other benefits, this is not an opportunity you want to miss!
Benefits of working with Randstad include:
- Highly competitive salary. Get the pay YOU deserve
- Flexible shift patters. Only take the shifts YOU want
- Any additional training provided and paid for
- Free uniform, Refer-a-Friend* schemes and countless financial bonuses
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide direct care to patients in intensive care
- Recognising complications and administering appropriate care
- Coordinating and planning with other members of the critical care team
If you are ready to join the world's leading agency and finally find the right role for you, call Joseph on 0161 250 6693. We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....