Immediate Start Maintenance Electrician
£20-£22 an hour
Are you looking for a new Challenge?
I currently have an exciting temp to perm opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to start immediately.
This is a great opportunity for someone who's immediately available and looking to get back into work.
Our client is one of the largest facilities maintenance companies nationwide managing many commercial buildings in London.
Working within a team of maintenance engineers including, mechanical fitters and fabric technicians. The work will involve daily interaction within a fast paced commercial environment, clients and subcontractors which will require the candidate to be well presented, professional and polite.
About the role:
- Monday-Friday 8-5
- Commercial environment based in Central London
- £22 per hour hourly rate and up to 40k when you go permanent.
Other duties include:
- Undertaking both planned maintenance and reactive repairs to m+e plant
- Carrying out the required electrical tests and recording the results on completion of electrical repairs and installations
- Lighting changes
- PAT testing
- Ensure that all plant is running correctly and maintained to a high standard
- Assisting other maintenance engineers when required
- Carrying out extra work and small projects when required.
- Electrical City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1,2 and 3 (Essential)
- Possess 18th Edition
- Experience in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Professional and Presentable
- Enthusiastic and a team player
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.