Randstad are delighted to be partnered with a large, multi-sited, national company based in Birmingham on their search for an InfoSec Analyst. The role purpose is to ensure that the company has policies, controls and processes to ensure compliance with ISO27001 and GDPR.
The company already have legacy ISO27001 & GDPR controls, but they want someone to come in and make them their own. You'll report into the InfoSec Manager who is more technically focused, so you'll really be able to put your own stamp on the governance side. Role will be a mix of remote work and being based in the Birmingham office.
- Assess the current company security posture via audits and risk assessments.
- Review and update policies, controls and processes to be compliant to ISO27001 and GDPR regulations.
- Review supplier contracts to ensure data protection clauses are relevant.
- At least 1 year's hands on experience working in an InfoSec or Data Protection based role.
- Good knowledge of implementing and maintaining ISO27001.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.