Intervention tutor | KS3 and KS4 | English | Immediate Start | Havering
Are you looking to get into teaching, but need more experience first?
Do you have a degree in English and some tutoring or teaching experience?
Have you got a passion for working with children?
Are you looking to start working immediately?
If any of this sounds like you, look no further. We are currently looking for English graduates to deliver English intervention sessions to KS3 and KS4 students. The ideal candidate will have some experience working with children. You would be responsible for planning intervention sessions focusing on SPaG, vocabulary and paragraphing, targeting middle ability students. You would also be asked to deliver sessions to groups of around 6 pupils at a time. What a fantastic way to gain experience teaching before commencing your teacher training!
About the school:
- Graded "Outstanding" by Ofsted
- Family atmosphere throughout
- Supportive, caring attitude by colleagues
- Average sized secondary school
- Excellent CPD packages available
- Modern building and facilities throughout
If you would love to work as an English intervention tutor for KS3 and KS4, you would be tasked with:
- Planning English intervention activities focusing on SPaG, vocabulary and paragraphing for the middle ability students you are responsible for
- Delivering English intervention sessions to boost KS3 and KS4 children's achievement
- Marking and assessment during the session, to guide pupils
- Liaise with teachers in regards to the progress of the children you are working with
If you would love to work as an English intervention tutor for KS3 and KS4, you will need:
- A degree in English
- Some experience working with children through tutoring, teaching or as a teaching assistant
- The desire to work with children
If you worked as an English intervention tutor for KS3 and KS4, you will benefit from:
- Lucrative working hours
- Long term, full time, immediate work
- Working for an outstanding trust of schools in Havering
- Receiving amazing CPD packages from a "outstanding" graded secondary school
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for an English intervention tutor for KS3 and KS4 you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of an English intervention tutor for KS3 and KS4. Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community...