IT Project Manager - Gloucester - up to £49,000
A high profile service provider in Gloucester is urgently seeking a new IT Project Manager to join their team. It is a great time for a project manager to be joining the business as they go through an exciting digital transformation programme - implementing new systems and IT infrastructure to support a flexible workforce.
You will be responsible for the delivery of multiple internal IT projects including an Office 365 implementation and other desktop solutions, Network upgrades, telephony upgrades and IT infrastructure delivery.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as an IT Project Manager
- Experience of delivering a variety of IT infrastructure and network projects
- Any experience of implementing Office 365 would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A collaborative and consultative approach to project delivery
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £40,000 - £49,000 depending on skills and experience
- Flexible working
- Flexi-benefits package
- Corporate discounts
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your IT Project Manager CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.