Security Operations Analyst - Leeds - £45,000
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Security Operations Analyst to join one of the most high-profile digital service providers in the UK. They are a hugely successful international business that still work hard to maintain the friendly, relaxed and fun culture of a much smaller business and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Sitting within the IT department you will work closely with the Head of Security and will be responsible for the Continuous Security Monitoring (CSM) and Log & Event Management of key infrastructure support and security platforms - reporting to senior management to improve IT Security process / incident resolution. You will also have responsibility for vulnerability scanning and planning penetration testing.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Hands-on experience of security event monitoring, event management, vulnerability management and vulnerability scanning.
- SOC experience would be an advantage
- A background in IT systems administration
- Experience of anti-virus solutions security suites admin and reporting
- Data loss prevention experience
- Configuration of SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Solarwinds, Forcepoint, Splunk, Arcsight or any other monitoring tools will be considered.
You will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary of circa £35,000 - £45,000 depending on skills and experience plus pension, healthcare and a flexi-package.
This is an URGENT vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.