IT Service Desk Analyst
1st Line / IT Servive Desk - Leading Company
Are you an experienced 1st line or servivce desk professional seeking work with a leading employer?
Our leading construction based client are seeking a motivated and professional IT Service Desk Analsyt on a long term contract (initially home based). Working as part of a highly sucessful team, you will help provide 1st line response to the business accross the UK
- Immediate start available
- Excellent working environment
- Training and progression
- £Neg depending on experience
- Rota basis 6am - 2:30pm, 7am - 3:30pm and 8:30am to 5pm with some on call requirements (work from home)
- Initially contract with potential for permanent
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of 1st line IT service delivery
- Self-motivated individual
- Good attention to detail and able to work under presure
- Solid technical support background with knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Google, Active Directory
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.