I am seeking a highly organised Service Desk Team Lead with excellent technical knowledge, good planning, time management and customer liaison skills.
The ICT Service Desk is the single point of contact that provides technical and operational ICT support to staff across a wide range of Informatics systems. This is a busy front line service dealing with a high volume of calls and diverse responsibilities for resolving incidents and service requests as they arise to continually meet the growing demands of a busy organisation.
The ideal candidate will already have a wide skill base within an IT operational environment coupled with a solid understanding of IT service management processes and an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
Key criteria for successful candidate:
· Understanding of ITIL methodology and its practical application
· Have a good technical knowledge and experience ofOffice 365Windows Server/Client systemsActive DirectoryGroup PolicyNetwork technology, high level perspective of switching, routing, DHCP, DNS, Wi-FiWeb filtering
· Ability to quickly troubleshoot complex issues as they arise
· Have a flexible approach as regards to working patterns
· Ideally experience in a supervisory role or 2nd/3rd line engineer looking to progress
If this role sound suitable to you then please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....