IT Service Manager (ITIL) - Homeworking & Chippenham - up to £50,000 package
A successful technology provider in Chippenham is urgently seeking a new IT Service Manager to join their team. The role is based mainly from home, but with occasional travel to Chippenham for team meetings. It is a great time to be joining the business as they go through a period of exciting change and transformation in their IT function - putting in place a new IT operating model and providing you with opportunities to develop your career.
You will be responsible for ensuring their IT service is delivered to a consistently high standard, in line with ITIL principles and meeting agreed SLAs and KPI standards. You will take ownership of ITIL Service Management, Service review and reporting, IT service transition, process improvement and service performance improvement. You will also own and manage the process behind major incident management and resolution.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Prior experience as an IT Service Manager
- ITIL Certified in Service Management
- Experience of IT Service transition would be an advantage
- Experience of major incident management
- Able to manage relationships with external, 3rd party providers of IT services
- A stong customer-focused approach to service management
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Salary of circa £40,000 - £45,000 depending on skills and experience
- £5,000 on-call allowance (1 week in 4 to be available to manage any P1 incidents - rarely needed)
- 15% Bonus
- Flexible working & extensive home working options
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your Service Manager CV to me asap to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.