IT Support Engineer, London, £25,000-£35,000
You will be working as an IT Support Engineer for a brilliant Education focused SaaS provider based in central London.
Their product offering focuses on educational delivery, and has suites to suit a wide range of needs, including Job seekers, Apprentices, Tutors/colleges, and private businesses that provide their own training programmes.
They have seen incredible growth over the last few years, consistently achieving 100% YoY growth, and will likely exceed that this year- Thus the reason they are taking on a new IT Support Engineer.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported by Customers, where you can.
- Monitor and prioritise tickets, and escalate where necessary.
- Work with the Customers and the Support team to identify reported tech issues, provide information to customers, and manage expectations.
- Document issues requiring development changes, while identifying the root cause of issues and recommend actions to avoid them happening again.
- Experience working in a Customer Support role.
- Experience in an IT Technical support environment.
- Excellent phone manner, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications.
On offer is a salary between £25,000-£35,000. Their office is based in Central London and will be a mix of WFH and office based working.
What to do next:
If you are interested please click apply now to forward me an up to date copy of your CV.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.