IT Support Engineer
Looking to kick-start a career with a focus on business in an exciting marketplace? Are you ambitious and hardworking? A self-starter? If your answers are yes, then this school leaver opportunity could be for you!
Our client supplies over 8000 products covering fancy dress, wigs and make up through a network of independent retailers, wholesale and through their website.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates as they are now searching for analytically, ambitious IT Support Engineers to join their team!
- A competitive basic salary of £16-18k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices
- Opportunity to travel nationally to other sites
- You'll be enrolled into a nationally recognised programme with a chance to learn whilst you earn, worth £10k in excess
- Provide support and maintain and optimize the infrastructure, network, hardware, softwar, storage and other IT services
- Have an understanding of networking infrastructure and system integration, including hybrid solutions
- Ensure that these services run uninterrupted and in accordance with company policy, SLAs, GDPR, AEO and PCI
- Work with the IT Support team to provide desktop support, taking a hands-on approach to resolve issues across the company's sites
- Work to best practice at all times documenting and testing changes the thoroughly before any implementation
- C or 4 and above on Maths and English GCSE required
- Great problem solving/ analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ideally, you'll have some experience working in an IT Infrastructure/ IT Support role
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application....