IT Systems Engineer, £46,000, Bristol + Remote working
You will be working for a HealthTech Company. Their Software and Hardware solutions provide Hospitals with tracking, tracing and audit trail systems.
They are fully compliant with Medical Device Guidelines and supply software/hardware to over 200 Hospitals in the UK.
As one of their Systems/Support Engineers you will be responsible for the installation/Commision/Validation of their computer Systems, providing Technical IT Support to their customers on their bespoke software, providing software training, as well as help support the internal IT infrastructure.
This role will include travel to Hospitals across the UK, normally around 4-5 times per month to set-up systems or assist with technical issues. The rest of the time will be a mix of home-working and working from their office in Yate. (generally 2 days per week in the office, 2 from home, and then one on site).
- Support and maintain internal IT Infrastructure
- Provide remote 1st/2nd line technical support to Customers.
- Conduct site surveys to investigate Customer Infrastructure and systems and establish requirements.
- Install, validate and manage the installation of computer systems and hardware for customers.
- Execute SQL Scripts to databases.
- Support the internal IT infrastructure of the business.
- Provide software upgrades to customers.
- Provide training to customers both on-site and remotely on systems and software.
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years experience working in a Technical IT role
- Exposure to SQL
- Knowledge of infrastructure, including Windows Servers
- Experience supporting Software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
- Exposure to Azure (preferred)
What will you get in return?
- Salary up to £40,000
- Car allowance of £6,000
- 10% bonus
- Eligibility for private health insurance after probation
- Life assurance and critical illness schemes after probation
What to do next:
If you are interested please click apply now to forward me an up to date copy of your CV
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.