Unique Opportunity for those with a joinery background in the Central Belt area of Scotland:
We are currently working with a client looking for a multiple site Customer Care Joiner. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring new residents to a new-build housing project recieve a first class service. Overseeing 7 seperate sites from Irvine to Kirkcaldy, you'll be assisting homeowners with ensuring their new homes are to the high specification required.
- Liasing with residents to understand any issues or concerns regarding the property
- Providing efficient and long lasting fixes
- Liasing with management regarding any issues which re-occur with either materials or contractors to ascertain how improvements can be made
- Reviewing properties to ensure they meet strict compliance standards
- Travelling across the country to assist wherever necessary
- Dealing with any minor fixes such as patching, painting and fitting within occupied properties
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to deal with customer requirements in an efficient and timely manner
- Be able to work unsupervised for long periods of time
- Be a skilled joiner with a multi-versed skillset
- Be able to communicate with customers and managers effectively
- Have a keen eye for detail and pride in their work
- Have own transport and willingness to travel to different sites
40 hours a week between 8-5, Monday to Friday. Negotiable rates.
Please contact consultant Daisy on 07920205312 or to learn more
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.