My client are a start-up organisation who are currently recruiting for a Junior Electronic/Hardware Design Engineer to join their team.
You will be responsible for conducting R&D activities in either small stand-alone projects, or larger projects alongside a project manager.
- Degree (or equivalent) or valid experience in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar relevant science or engineering subject
- Excellent understanding of analogue electronics.
- Ability to design circuitry and provide accurate schematics.
- Awareness of emerging trends and developments in relevant technology.
- Basic understanding of software programming to be able to advise on hardware and software integration.
- Basic CAD understanding
Experience with the below is highly desirable;
- Design of basic hardware control systems using FPGA or Microcontroller technology
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.