Junior Service Desk Analyst, Cheltenham, £17,000-£20,000
You will be working as a Junior Service Desk Analyst for one of the UK's most well renowned Housebuilders.
With Developments all across the UK, and over £10,000 homes spread across the country, they pride themselves on their reputation as one of the leading providers of affordable housing, and a regeneration specialist.
Your role as a Junior Service Desk Analyst will be to excellent first line support and resolve incidents where possible, or ensure problems are escalated if they cannot be solved there and then.
- Answer all calls and explore technical issues either there on the phone or via email
- Ensure users are contacted promptly when further details are required
- Take note of user requests and make sure they are logged in the management system
- Ensure all requests are properly documented, investigated, and escalated where required
- Keep users up to date on the progress made on their tickets
- Logging new users on the system, including assisting with the inductions of new users
What experience do you need?
This is a junior level role so all you will need is some experience with IT
What will you get in return?
- Salary between £17,000-£20,000
- 28 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent Training opportunities and career progression
What to do next?
My Client is reviewing CVs asap, if you are interested please click apply now to forward me an up to date copy of your CV
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.