Are you a dedicated primary school teacher, eager to find your next role?
Do you have a passion for learning and education?
Can you ensure that every child reaches their full potential?
If so, look no further! We are looking for an engaging KS1 Teacher to work in an inclusive school in Bradford. This exciting opportunity would include lesson planning, building relationships with students in your class and creating inviting topics to motivate learning. You will also ensure behaviour management is met. The successful candidate will be teaching a range of subjects and students from a variety of backgrounds. This is a permanent or termly position.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles across Yorkshire.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the North of England. Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
* £120-£180 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining experience in a busy school environment
* Supporting your children to achieve their targets
* Opportunities for career progression
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* Safeguarding all children
* Planning engaging lessons in line with the KS1 curriculum
* Supporting and guiding Teaching Assistants
* Attending staff meetings and liaising with colleagues
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum
* Being passionate about teaching and learning
* Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
Still sounds great? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in the North and East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!