KS2 HLTA Position
High Level Teaching Assistant
Long Term position - full time
Pay rate: £75 - £95 per day (Depending on experience)
Are you a qualified High Level Teaching Assistant looking for your next role within the education sector?
Are you looking for a role working with Year 6 students within the London Borough of Redbridge?
If YES keep reading and apply ASAP!
Randstad Education is recruiting on behalf of one of our schools in Redbridge. We are looking for an experienced HLTA for a long term position, with the hopes that for the right candidate this role will become permanent. This role will be looking after Key Stage 2 students, working alongside the classroom teacher and covering entire classes in the Teacher's absence. This placement would be within a Year 6 class.
Your working hours would be 8:30 - 16:00 Monday - Friday term time only.
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to public transport and parking on the grounds
- The opportunity to exchange ideas with teachers, leading to new ways of learning and teaching
- Access to training in school and via Randstad Education
- Supporting the classroom teacher preparing and planning daily resources and lessons
- Intervention work with small groups of children
- Using your experience of effective behaviour management
- Minimum requirement of holding a HLTA qualification - experience working as a HLTA is desirable
- Fulfilling any required duties defined by the class teacher and being able to run the class in the Teacher's absence.
- Experience in supporting children with SEN
If you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a highly regarded Redbridge school, please apply today! If you would like any more information, please contact Bronte via email at firstname.lastname@example.org...