Starting ASAP - full-time/part time
£120-130 per day (depending on experience) - pay to scale
Are you an experienced, qualified teacher looking for full-time or part time roles?
Are you looking for your next role within the London Borough of Havering?
Are you passionate about raising attainment, and developing the learning of KS2 students?
If YES, then please read on and apply today! Randstad Education may have the perfect role for you!
Let your passion and enthusiasm for Primary Education inspire KS2 students in a school local to you!
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity in the London Borough of Havering. We are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher, holding Qualified Teacher Status. You will be a KS2 Teacher with the opportunity to work with KS2 students.
- This is a progressive Primary school located in the area of Havering.
- The School continually strives to improve the standards set for their teachers and most importantly for their pupils.
- All pupils are encouraged to enjoy the learning process in an environment where they feel safe and secure.
- The primary school has a lovely site with a brilliant team and inspiring Head Teacher; the school also holds new facilities to help their student's education.
- Refer a Friend scheme - you could earn £300!
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate
- Training provided through Randstad and the school
- Long-term to permanent progression opportunities!
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- A minimum of 6 months UK primary experience (essential) - ideally with KS2 students
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum
- Enhanced DBS
If this opportunity excites you, don't be afraid to get in touch! At Randstad our aim is to know, to serve and to trust so if that sounds like you please click on the "apply" button below.
If you would like to discuss any other positions we may have available, please feel free to call on 01245 260 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!