Are you a motivational KS2 Primary Teacher who has excellent classroom management? Perhaps you are an NQT looking for more opportunity to further your career's credentials? Or maybe you are an experienced teacher looking to pass on more knowledge to the youth of today?
If this sounds like you, then you're in luck as we're recruiting for experienced KS2 Primary Teachers in Ipswich for full time and part time teaching positions. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* The opportunity to change pupil's lives for the better
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme giving you the chance to earn £300
* Career development opportunities - permanent position for the right candidate
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using your imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
* PGCE or equivalent qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
If this sounds like you, then please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever!...