KS3 and KS4 Drama Teacher | Havering | January Start
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Are you an eager NQT ready to start their induction, or a seasoned professional looking for their next opportunity?
Have you got a passion for encouraging children to step out of their comfort zone?
If this sounds like you, then look no further. We are currently looking for enthusiastic drama teachers to teach KS3, KS4, and if possible KS5, in a prestigious secondary school in Havering (Essex).
About the school:
- Average sized secondary school
- Experienced and supportive SLT
- On - site parking availability and close public transport links
- Modern building and facilities throughout the school
- Close-knit, friendly, and welcoming team
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 drama teacher, you will need to:
- Have QTS or a drama degree with relevant teaching experience
- Be enthusiastic about working with children
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be reliable and resilient
- Have a growth mindset
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 drama teacher, you will be tasked with:
- Planning engaging drama lessons for KS3 and KS4
- Delivering hands-on drama lessons for KS3 and KS4 students
- Ensuring you stay up to date with the KS3 and KS4 drama curriculum
- Marking and assessment to ensure good student outcomes
- Providing after-school clubs for students
- Attending staff meetings and training sessions
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a KS3 and KS4 drama teacher you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS3 and KS4 drama teacher. Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community...