KS3 and KS4 Humanities (Geography, History or RE) Teacher | Havering | January Start
Are you able to teach humanities at KS3 and KS4, maybe even KS5?
Are you an eager NQT ready to get started on their induction teaching humanities?
Would you like the opportunity to work in one of the most prestigious secondary schools in Havering (Essex)?
If this sounds like you, look no further! We are currently looking for some enthusiastic teachers for the humanities to work for a prestigious secondary school in Havering. Whether you teach RE, history or geography - we would be thrilled to hear from you! If you can teach your subject area at KS5 level, you will stand out from the crowd!
About the school:
- Located in the heart of Havering (Essex)
- On - site parking availability and close public transport links
- Modern building and facilities throughout the school
- Experienced and hands-on SLT
- Close-knit, friendly, and welcoming team
- Average sized
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 humanities teacher, you will need to:
- Plan exciting lessons in either geography, history or RE
- Differentiate your lessons to fit the needs of your class and ensure all children can access the material
- Promote excellent student outcomes through effective marking and assessment
- Teach engaging lessons in either geography, history or RE
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions
- Raise attainment of the children in your class by promoting high expectations
- Liaise with parents regarding your students
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 humanities teacher, you will benefit from:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Supportive colleagues
- The chance to win £300 extra as part of our refer-a-friend scheme
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 humanities teacher, you will need to have:
- QTS in humanities, or a degree in humanities with relevant experience in teaching
- A passion for working with children
- Excellent behaviour management skills
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a KS3 and KS4 humanities teacher you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS3 and KS4 humanities teacher. Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community...