KS3 and KS4 Music Teacher | Havering | January Start
Do you have a passion for music, and teaching others?
Have you got experience working as a music teacher already and would be thrilled to start applying this knowledge in a brand-new opportunity?
Are you an NQT ready to complete their induction, or an experienced teacher ready to take the next step in their career?
If this sounds like you, then look no further. We are currently looking for engaging and motivating music teachers to teach KS3, KS4, and if possible KS5, in a prestigious secondary school in Havering (Essex).
About the school:
- Average sized secondary school
- Experienced and supportive SLT
- On - site parking availability and close public transport links
- Modern building and facilities throughout the school
- Close-knit, friendly, and welcoming team
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 music teacher, you will need to:
- Have QTS or a music degree with relevant teaching experience
- Be enthusiastic about working with children, and passing on your knowledge to them
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be reliable and resilient
- Have a growth mindset
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 music teacher, you will be tasked with:
- Planning engaging music lessons for KS3 and KS4
- Delivering hands-on music lessons for KS3 and KS4 students
- Ensure your music lessons are accessible to all children by differentiating
- Ensuring you stay up to date with the KS3 and KS4 music curriculum
- Marking and assessment to ensure good student outcomes
- Providing after-school clubs for students
- Attending staff meetings and training sessions
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a KS3 and KS4 music teacher you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS3 and KS4 music teacher. Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community...