Are you a Level 2 or 3 qualified teaching assistant? Do you have experience in KS1/2? Are you energetic, hardworking and passionate about education? Would you like a role that is flexible and offers a work life balance? And finally, are you looking for a new role from April 2021? If so please see below.
We are currently recruiting for Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant's to support a primary school in the Blackpool area. The school offers a broad, balanced and creative curriculum and a variety of interesting learning opportunities are offered to the children within a structured framework of discrete subject areas. This Primary school seeks to provide children with an education that allows and encourages them to achieve their true potential. We provide an atmosphere in which children feel happy, valued, safe and secure.
The role will require a qualified Teaching Assistant on a flexible Ad-Hoc basis to provide support to small groups and struggling pupils, Long term positions will be available for a successful candidate to start in April 2021. Flexibility will be required as the School's demand may change daily.
At Randstad we acknowledge and appreciate the uncertainty of the current situation, but we are continuing to recruit on behalf of our schools during this period. We are anticipating demand and in preparation recruiting for qualified TA's to support school's reopening.
- Utilisation of lesson resources.
- Collaborate with classroom teacher to organise appropriate activities.
- Liaise with other professionals such as Teacher's, TA, specialist support staff.
- Work closely with other LSA's and support staff.
- Work with classes, small groups and with children on a one to one basis.
- Prepare and develop class displays.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- TA qualified. L3/4.
- On site car park.
- Public Transport near by.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to free CPD.
- Compulsory Covid -19 Awareness training.
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- Refer a friend Scheme with a reward of £300 love 3 shop vouchers.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Apply today to start your career in teaching with the support of Randstad Education and the Primary Schools. Please contact Matt via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities....