Are you a Level 2 or 3 qualified teaching assistant? Do you have experience in KS1? Are you energetic, hardworking and passionate about education? Are you looking for a short term role from June 2021 that may lead to longer opportunities? If so please see below.
We are currently recruiting for Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant to support a primary school in the Bamber Bridge area. Our client encourages a warm and positive environment, their faculty is amazingly supporting and welcoming and they will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and familiarise you with their values, ethos and policies.
Our first client is a two form entry primary with 10 classes from reception - Years 6, the school is located in Bamber Bridge, Preston. Currently this client requires a qualified Teaching Assistant to support in a general whole class TA capacity in KS1 for either of the Reception or Year 1 classes. At Randstad we acknowledge and appreciate the uncertainty of the current situation, but we are continuing to recruit on behalf of our schools during this period. Covid- 19 Training will be delivered before the start date.
- Utilisation of lesson resources.
- Collaborate with classroom teacher to organise appropriate activities.
- Liaise with other professionals such as Teacher's, TA, specialist support staff.
- Work closely with other LSA's and support staff.
- Work with classes, small groups and with children on a one to one basis.
- Prepare and develop class displays.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- TA qualified. L3/4.
- On site car park.
- Public Transport near by.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to free CPD.
- Compulsory Covid -19 Awareness training.
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- Refer a friend Scheme with a reward of £300 love 3 shop vouchers.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Apply today to start your career in teaching with the support of Randstad Education and the Primary Schools. Please contact Kara via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities....