Do you want to work in a specialist alternative provision with an experienced staff team who will support and guide you within the classroom setting with the aim to enable you to work independently?
Do you have experience in supporting children or young adults with additional needs such as SEMH and EBD or experience working in a challenging classroom setting?
We are looking for an experienced Level 4 Teaching Assistant who is passionate about helping pupils increase their knowledge and giving them a positive learning experience. You should have a passion for providing the best learning opportunities for all pupils and create a love of learning in the pupils through enjoyment and reinforcing understanding through innovative and engaging ways while being confident in behavioural management skills.
Ethos and Values:
- Respect each other, the pupils and their families
- Show positive reinforcement and rehabilitation
- Have a meaningful curriculum that is inspiring and enjoyable, promoting achievement for all
- Value commitment, safety, respect, total communication, independence, achievement, courage, enthusiasm, equality and celebration
Requirements for this role are:
- Level 4 TA certified (other roles available for applicants without certificate)
- A DBS on the update service (or willing to obtain through Randstad)
- Experience working with working within a classroom environment
- Be committed to achieving high attainment from pupils
- To support the pupils by understanding their additional requirements to engage and understand curriculum learning
This is an amazing opportunity to work with some fantastic pupils who have the chance to succeed in learning with a holistic approach and progress in their education. The successful candidate will work in a challenging yet rewarding environment and will be supported by a skilled staff team who will aim your development in the SEN sector. If you believe in yourself and really want to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children, please contact Nicola on 0161 200 1904 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org