Do you have a passion for Construction and looking to work with a reputable main contractor with long durations? We have new roles with a contractors that requires Labourers immediately!
- Location: Burgess Hill
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start: Immediately
- Pay rate: £11.00 - £13.00
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry Cork (Brighton office)
Well established contractors who works across the Sussex area.
Working as a Labourer you will be completing site clearance along with assisting the trades on site.
- Ideally you will have previous working experience in a labouring position. You will be comfortable lifting and shifting materials throughout the day.
- If asked you will be happy working on the gate.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside them.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Labouring position
- You will have a CSCS Ticket
- Strong work ethic in a team
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a stand alone position
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call 01273 391 010 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....