Are you looking for a Labourer position in Cambourne for the next few years?
- Cambourne, Cambridgeshire
- Position: Labourer
- Contract type: Temporary
- Salary/Rate: £12.00 - £14.00
- Randstad CPE contact: Eloise on O7795 069598
As on of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager.
- Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment to work in.
- Unloading white goods deliveries and movement of building materials.
- Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure hoarding & fencing is secure.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.