Are you a Labourer based near Hailsham, East Sussex and looking for a new contract. If you have a CSCS card we have roles for you.
- Position: Labourer
- Location: Hailsham, East Sussex
- Contract type: Freelance
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Jake Aston on 01273391010
One of the UK's top developer that score highly on the NHBC league tables.
A Residential development, role needed for up to 6 months
As on of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager.
- Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment to work in.
- Unloading white goods deliveries and movement of building materials.
- Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure hoarding & fencing is secure.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....