Labourer needed near Maidstone
- Location: Maidstone, Outskirts
- Position: Labourer
- Contract type: Freelan12th April 2021
- Salary/Rate: £11.50 to £12 phr
- Randstad CPE contact: Kirsty 07554229145
As on of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Site Management team
- Assisting the trades on site
- Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment to work in.
- Movement of building materials.
Please note there is no welfare responsibilities involved in this role.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Can do attitude and willing to learn.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Kirsty on 07554229145 for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Add me on Facebook for latest job opportunities https://www.facebook.com/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.