Lead Civil Design Engineer (Water) - Outside IR35
Are you a Freelance Lead Design Engineer? Do you have recent experience working on civils water contracts on the contractor side? Are you looking for a long term freelance role? Furthermore, are you looking for a role that is outside of IR35?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a well known contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
My client are working closely with various contractors on a water framework and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Civil Design Engineer to join their Kent based design team, with occasional travel required to Sussex.
- Working within a multi-disciplined team of engineers, you will provide technical expertise towards the civil aspects of both water and wastewater projects.
- Involvement in projects from initial design and feasibility stages all the way through to construction support and commissioning.
- Liaising and building relationships with clients as well as other framework partnership contractors
- Attending regular meetings and providing feedback to the client as to the progress of projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Experience of working within the UK water sector, ideally with previous experience of working on AMP projects.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or another relevant subject.
- Technical expertise in the Civils aspects of clean or wastewater treatment projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to liaise across multiple levels with both colleagues and clients.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office software, as well as any other relevant industry software.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.