Lead Developer (C# & Web Apps) - Cheltenham - up to £67,000 plus home working options
A large-scale service provider in Cheltenham is urgently seeking a new Lead Developer with strong skills in C# and full stack background. It is a great time to be joining the business as they look to rebuild and consolidate all of their enterprise business systems and corporate websites following a significant acquisition.
You will be both hands-on with their coding / architecture and responsible for managing a small team of talented C# software developers and web developers.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as a hands-on, full stack C# Software Developer
- Strong skills in SQL Server
- The ability to lead, mentor and manage other developers
- Any experience of Azure would be an advantage
- Any experience of Web APIs would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with business stakeholders
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £55,000 to £67,000
- Flexible working and home working options
- 5% bonus
- Private Healthcare
This i an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.