Location - Staffordshire
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Lead Engineer will be needed to produce superior quality engineering design services for a leading contractor in the water and wastewater industry. Serving as a technical specialist and supervising complex projects. Previous water experience will be essential for these roles.
- Preparing complex engineering deliverables for large scale projects
- Research and develops recommendations for equipment and materials
- Oversee data for works
- Preparing complex engineering calculations
- Produce mechanical design layouts which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and can be purchased and installed effectively.
- Oversee engineers
- Ensure that standard practices are utilised.
- Provide technical guidance and specialist knowledge
- Produce budgets and schedules
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Manage sub contract packages.
- Value engineering and scoping work.
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners.
To be considered for this role you should hold an Engineering qualification or equivalent and have a proven track of lead engineering roles within the water industry. Previous water industry experience is essential to this role.
Tickets and Qualifications needed:
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience within water industry roles for both clean and waste water
- chartered Mechanical Engineer
- Design experience
- Project experience
If this role interests yourself please forward your CV to Susannah or call on 01622357230.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.