Fantastic opportunity to join an established Food packaging company!
Are you looking for a step up as an engineer? Already doing additional tasks alongside being hands on?
My client, a well known food packaging manufacturer has a brand new opening for an experienced engineer or lead engineer to join their department to work as a Lead Maintenance engineer.
The machinery will be varied but will mainly consist of food & packaging process machinery
44,000 + on going development + long term progression + great holiday allowance + sociable hours + Additional training courses
- Hands on maintenance tasks, including both reactive breakdowns & planned maintenance on down time
- Liaising with the site supervisor to provide engineers with tasks & ensure all maintenance duties are completed in a safe and timely manor.
- Attend senior leadership meetings
- Leading a small team of engineers when the supervisor is occupied or on Annual leave
- Working a Double day shift of;
Week 1) 5:30am - 2:30pm (Week 2) 9:00am - 6:00pm (Covering weekends one off, one on)
* when on weekend cover; Monday & Friday will be given as leave
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.