Digby Morgan are excited to be working with this well established and reputable organisation in the construction industry, who are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Learning and Development Advisor to join their growing HR team.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop in a supportive and professional environment where progression and development is encouraged. The Learning and Development Advisor will be responsible for developing and managing apprenticeship/graduate programmes for the organisation, supporting the development of employees and being the first point of contact of L&D queries.
- Proven experience in a similar L&D / HR position.
- Experience of working with Apprentices/Graduates.
- IT savvy with a strong use of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to manage loading priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interest in Learning and Development with a keen appetite for learning.