Could you inspire children to find joy in their education? Can you excite children with a wide range of enthralling and stimulating lessons? Are you looking to further your career in education, to find your perfect job? Could you support a teacher in carrying out teaching activities? Are you experienced with behaviour management?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Learning and Pastoral Mentor in a Manchester Primary School. Experience with supporting children in KS2 is desirable as this role will focus on the upper half of the school. The role will involve support both in and out of the classroom. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Level 2 or equivalent education qualification preferred
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working or volunteering with KS1/2 pupils
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1906 and ask for Lorraine, or email email@example.com. Do you know someone else that might be interested too? Refer a friend and earn £300!