Are you a great team player and an excellent communicator?
Do you have experience working with children on the autism spectrum (ASD)?
Are you looking for work in the Luton area?
I am working with mainstream primary schools in Luton who are looking for LSA's (Learning Support Assistants) with great knowledge and understanding of the autism spectrum to work 1:1 with children with ASD.
The individual will assist with the contribution of helping students day-to-day achieve to the best of their ability.
Learning Support Assistants have a varied role within the classroom and school including assisting the teacher/ working with individuals or groups of children, organising and running activities and producing displays and resources.
The school can offer you:
- Amazing children with a love of learning
- Opportunities for professional development
- A committed and friendly staff team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience supporting children on the Autistic spectrum
- Have the skills to work effectively with children in an engaging way
- Have secure skills in Mathematics and English
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a desire to help each child reach his/her full potential
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to email@example.com to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children....