Do you have experience supporting children with Social, Emotional & Behavioural needs?
Do you have a passion for education and making a difference to young students who have been excluded or at risk of exclusion?
Ever thought of becoming a behaviour learning support assistant where you can make a positive difference to the lives of young people?
Applicants MUST have experience in supporting children with such needs (EBD / SEMH), ideally with an primary setting.
* access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
* weekly pay
* supportive team of colleagues
* make a real difference to the lives of the children you are working with
* free secure on site parking
* located close to public transport links
* to support students with additional needs
* provide 1:1 Behaviour Support / Classroom support
* support teaching and learning in KS2
* supporting behaviour issues
* knowledge of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
* to be calm and confident, dedicated and hardworking
* experience of working with pupils who are engaging with alternative education providers, reintegration into mainstream, or on transition across phases
* able to work with external agencies
* ability to motivate pupils with learning and behavioural difficulties
* empathy and an understanding approach
Apply now to be considered. Interviews for short listed candidates will be arranged within 3 days.
For further details contact Cara on 01582 811878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.