A local authority client who I work closely with are on the lookout for a Leasehold Finance Officer to work within the Leasehold Finance Team
This team is responsible for:
- The calculation of service charges
- The calculations of major works
- reserve funds
- Shared ownership rent and ground rent
- The production of the estimated interim and actual invoices
- The billing of service charge and rent payers, including
- Service of section 20 and section 20B notices.
- To regularly collaborate with the Leasehold Finance Team Leaders on key aspects of the calculation of annual and major works service charges facilitating the production of estimated, interim and actual invoices, which are accurate and reasonable in accordance with legislation and local procedures and policies.
- To carry out key finance administrative functions for the production of service charges, major works, reserve fund, ground rent and shared ownership rent.
- To be responsible for the calculation and issuing of section 20 and 20B notices to protect the financial position of the landlord.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the service charge and major works database, ensuring that all information (financial and otherwise) provided for the calculation of service charges and major works is accurate and has full supporting documentation, and thereafter, provide clear reports for investigations to leaseholders and/or representatives.
- Under the direction of the Leasehold Finance Team Leaders, arrange for appropriate improvements and alterations for financial reporting to be implemented within the Team as a result of audit and other inspections.
Please apply to this role with a CV attached to be considered. You wil be contacted if succesful!
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.