A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join an Accredited Legal firm in North Wales. If you have experience working in a legal environment or within conveyancing and this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Laura at Randstad today!
- Well established successful firm
- Pension Scheme
- Earlier Finish on a Friday
- Liaise with clients via telephone and face to face in a professional manner
- Audio typing for fee earners and preparing documents
- Opening and closing files
- Diary management and arranging client appointments
- Supporting and actioning required tasks of the fee earner
- Administrative duties such as copying and scanning documents
- Experience working as a legal secretary within conveyancing
- High level of attention to detail with timely audio typing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude who works well under pressure
If you have the skills and experience above and you are looking to join a successful team, providing a high level of administrative and secretarial support, then please get in touch today! I look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....