SEN Level 2 Teaching Assistant | Permanent | £14,000 - £14,500 per annum | Leicester based
- Are you an experienced SEN Level 2 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role?
- Are you based in Leicester and looking for an exciting permanent role?
- Are you someone who loves every working day to be different?
- Do you have experience working with Special Education Needs or in a Primary Education setting?
If so, please read on and click apply today! Randstad Education may have the next role for you!
Randstad Education are recruiting on behalf of one of our partnership schools across Leicester. We are looking for a SEN Level 2 Teaching Assistant, with experience working either 1:1 or on a small group basis, to join our team! This is a permanent position and you will be working closely with class teachers and SENCOs, and may be on a 1:1 basis with KS1 or KS2 students who have SEN.
Our partnership school is looking for enthusiastic learners who are looking to develop their own skills, as well as the skills of their students. Our school provide training on the job, and have fantastic Leadership Teams who are willing to support you during your time with them.
Responsibilities of a SEN Level 2 Teaching Assistant:
- Work on a 1:1 or small group basis with students who have Special Educational Needs
- Lesson/work planning for the students you are working with
- Utilize learning schemes in order to progress your student's learning
- Report back to parents and teachers regarding the students progress
- Liaise with the SENCO and class teacher where required
Benefits of the role:
- ReferAFriend scheme where you could have the chance to earn £300.
- The opportunity to build upon previous skills and experience gained, in particular within the SEN sector.
- Permanent role hired directly through the school with a 'Good' Ofsted rating
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young children within the education sector
- Previous experience working with SEN students within the education sector
- Have a Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to complete and pay for a new DBS application
- An understanding of Interventions/1:1 education
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Be passionate about working with children that have SEN and be determined to make sure that their learning experience is as comfortable and positive as possible
- (Desired) Experience using learning schemes such as Makaton / PECs / Team Teach / Signalong
If you would like more information, or to apply directly, please contact Nico on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 281 4303.