Live in Building Assistant
Live in Building Assistant / Porter - Wimbledon - Paid Accommodation
Are you an experienced and professional Concierge or Building Assistant seeking work in Wimbledon with accommodation provided?
Are you customer focused, motivated and enjoy building management?
Our leading Property Management client are seeking a full time Building Assistant / Porter on a permanent basis. You will be provided with fully paid for on-site living accommodation and work on a full time basis to ensure the building is kept clean, safe and tidy for use for Private residents.
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm
- £18k + fully paid accommodation
- Excellent working environment
- Basic cleaning and tidying of common areas and grounds
- Managing the reception office
- Greeting visitors and residents
- Post/Mail management
- Basic gardening and building maintenance
- Assisting residents with daily tasks
- Proven Building management/porter experience
- Immediate to start or short notice
- Professional, committed and customer focused
- Basic cleaning, maintenance and gardening experience
- Be looking for a live in position (live on site)
For further details on this exciting role, apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.